Sunday, April 6, 2014

"Eggs"tra Equations Freebie

Could your little darlin's use some extra help with math facts? I thought so. This activity is perfect for practicing math facts, adding three addends, and more. All you need is an egg carton (and you're reusing now too!), buttons, and my PDF. I just covered my egg carton with some extra scrapbook paper I already had, but you don't have to do that. This activity can be played individually, with partners, or a small group. I hope it comes in handy for you and little darlin's.



How weird is that? The picture makes it looks like that is the outside of the carton. It's not, it's actually the inside -- REALLY! Put the buttons inside the carton, shake the carton, open it up and start adding. You can use only two buttons as well, the choice is yours!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment